Your safety is my top priority.
With guidance from my professional body, Nick Mannion Foot Health is classed as a medical service and, as such, can continue to treat patients.
As a mobile service, the following procedures are in place:
- you will receive a pre-treatment screening call to check that you are symptom free
- All equipment (as always) is sterilised and used only once
- I will be wearing a surgical mask and gloves. Unless exempt, I would request that you wear a mask too.
- Windows should be opened during your foot health visit to allow for increased ventilation, preferably 15 mins before, during and for 15 mins after the visit.
- Please inform me if you have any symptoms before your visit or if you have been contacted by Track & Trace and told to self isolate.
In care home settings compliance with Covid-19 guidelines are strictly adhered to.